Sunday, August 19, 2007

Guess who's back?

Sup. Okay firstly, I gotta apologize for not updating my blog for quite some time but I've been busy 'studying' for field (or more to fail) theory. And erm soon I gotta study for the second engineering math test next week. So yeah. Now I'm kinda free.

Today's my eldest sis's birthday!! Happy Birthday kakak!! haha. Hope you have a nice one!

Oh the day before the field theory test, ma'ara, me, joyce, syed, 'my abang' and his friends went to Old Town to celebrate Joyce's birthday. It was fun although it was raining heavily. We came back around 2am.

By the way, the field theory test was erm... *speechless* I don't know how to say this. I just hope I can pass. That's all. Gosh. Checked my electronics midterm result. *sigh* Go to hell la that paper!! Go long piak la!

Went back home this weekend coz needed to take some stuff back here. Nothin' much.
Oh yea. While I was doin' engine math saturday night, the tv was on and guess what movie was playing? Princess Diaries 2!! haha. I mean, not like I really like that movie. I prefer the 1st PD but I feel relaxed watching all these happy Disney movies you know. haha. After that, around 11 sumthin' I changed channel and watched Hunchback of Notre Dame. haha. Call me childish if you want but it actually reminds me when I was a kid. lol. Fun times, no worries, no pimples, no sins. haha.

Oh yea! My sis's tortoise is so such a big 'guy' already. It has a radius of 7cm. haha. And shits a lot too. Gosh.

0 comments: