Sunday, August 26, 2007

We Are The Champion

Guten morgan!
Got back here at 3 am. Wow. The trip was tiring but fun!! Tiring coz I couldn't sleep coz I was wearing contact lenses. haha. I managed to stay awake throughout the trip.
You know, it's really funny. I mean, I've been hanging out with my chinese friends too much that I almost forgot how it feels like hanging out with my own race. haha. Malu sial. It wasn't that bad actually. I was lonely in the bus coz there were mostly seniors who knew each other so like they were like with their gang and I preferred to be in dreamland. So yeah. I mean, they're all nice and friendly people.
In case you're wondering, I went to Malacca for the intercampus hockey match against Malacca campus. And... guess what? We won 2-1!! Hahahaha. Me is very happy! Hen kao sing!! haha. Take that Malacca team!! So overall, girls won champion and guys lost but improved. haha. At least they improved. It's ok, bak kata pepatah, 'sedikit sedikit lama lama menjadi bukit'. Who knows maybe next year they might win? hahahaha. I'm so bad. Actually it was a draw but miraculously, I saved all the balls and thanks to Kak Ina, she scored one penalty goal!! Wohoo!!

Thanks to:
those who have taught me. =)
Ehuey for accompanying me 'in the bus'. haha. It's just me la okay.... hehe.
And my sister for worrying.
And Bandu for walking me back.

Okay, so enough with all that crap and lets get to work!! EEN assignment, here I come!!! hahahaha. Yea'right. Pfft.

*My sister is old!! hahahaha. =p

0 comments: