Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Pensive Mood

Sup. Holiday was spent unwisely as usual coz I didn't touch a SINGLE thing on field theory or assignments so this means I'm gonna have to work my ass off at the very last moment which not good. How not to do work at the very last moment? Tell me. It's just so hard. I mean, I always think I have so much time then delay things, then suddenly I realize there's so little. As quoted by MK-A, "so much to do, so little time". haha.

Anyway, yesterday was the saddest day of my life. If I tell this to Homer, he would say, "the saddest day of your life so far". hahaha. Shit. I've been polluted by the Simpsons. In case you're wondering why, my bestest buddy a.k.a. roomie a.k.a. mocha partner a.k.a. memory stick has left M'sia truly asia (wtf?) for the US. =( *tsk tsk*
Yesterday at the airport I felt scary + nervous + kancheong + sad + happy. OMG. When I arrived everyone - her uncle, cousins, parents, bro, hometown friends were there already. I was like shit maybe I should go back now but she said her hometown friends were barely surviving and since I came already, might as well I join. Crap. I really can't stand people staring at me coz you just never know what they hell is goin' on in their minds. I was uncomfortable for erm... the first half an hour. haha. Mainly, they talked about their aunt in the US. haha. It was hilarious. Talked with her hometown friends a bit la. Not much. Took a photo with her and her friends. Actually wanted to take a photo just the two of us but I was too paiseh la. haha. After I watched her disappear from my vision, I had this plan in my head on what to do and how to go back to Cyberia, when her dad turned to me and asked,
"So nissa, where are you going back to?"
"Erm... I'm gonna go back to Cyberjaya *grinning stupidly*"
" How are you going back?"
"Erm.... I'm gonna take train *grinning stupidly again*"
Then he said I could go with them and I asked if there was enough space and the bro said there was. I was like thinking what to do and say when I realize I couldn't think because EVERY-FREAKIN'-ONE was staring at me (again). Gosh. It's not their fault, I'm just a nervous wreck. Out of the blue, I nodded and it came out,"okay". Did I just say that? Yea I guess I did.
The crux of this whole story is that I've met great people yesterday. =)

[ KTJ times... =) ]

0 comments: