Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Skin!!

Sup. Yes. As you can see. I've changed my blog skin!! haha. What do you think? Kinda like different from the previous one but I'll get use to it. And you guys too right? haha. lalala.....

By the way, yesterday I watched 'The Simpsons' AGAIN with Hamham & Afai at One Utama. It was great to see them again. I mean like to see someone you've known for years. I feel so short every time I hang out with them especially Hamham. He's too tall and I'm too short and I can't grow anymore. Dang! Afai almost slept in the cinema. =.=" How could you fall asleep when you're watching Homer? Anyway, after the movie we lepak-ed at Delifrance and then went to Ikea with bro and sis to buy this compartment thing dad asked us to buy. I was supposed to pay Hamham the movie ticket but I forgot and he forgot so erm.... next time I guess! haha.

Oh yea! Before I went to the movie I saw Paul Moss while I was eating at Coffee Bean! haha. He looks erm.... okay. I guess. haha.

Oh erm for those who took A levels and are waiting for the results in few days, good luck!!!!!!!!

0 comments: