Sunday, March 09, 2008

Pagi Yang Gelap, Kini Sudah Terang

Sup. Friday's Epm1016 class was soooo sandwichy. It was chun chun 2.30 pm (or maybe a little after that) when I arrived and I already saw people bringing chairs from next door. I was like, okayyy can't be that many people can there? When I entered I was like, holy crap! I think I should go back. haha. No no. Lucky thing Gursharan was extremely kind and gave me his chair and searched for another for himself and his friends. Wait. He actually gave his seat to his friends. How kind. haha. Okay, the main point here is I thought I was the latest among my friends when 10 minutes later pak aji, faiz, lionel, HANIF, agnes, dean, kevin and his gang entered the class. hahaha. I was like wondering where they're gonna seat. And of course the answer is on the 'lovely' floor.

[Yes. We were at the very back of the class. HANIF took this photo. HANIF also spent his time wisely by taking random photos of himself and others.]


And omg. At the end of the class Fikry 'shoo-ed' us out of the class for us to sign the attendance coz he had another class after that. Crazy la...

When the night came, HANIF and I made our way to Grand Hall for the Voices concert, met Joyah, Agnes, Amara and waited and waited and waited for a freakin' looooooong time for dear danny and his *cough cough* friend, Suraya. AND I met Nisha!!!! OMG. It was soooooo great to see her!! That time was actually my second time meeting her! Can you believe that? It's that hard to meet her you know. Well anyways, waited for Joyah's friend and my friend also. When I went in, there was no more seat for me =( but of course, since I have such wonderful friends who didn't mind sharing seats, I eventually got my ass rested. Thank you guys! Muah! haha. Everything was great especially Bittersweet!!! They were really sweeeeeeeeeeeetah! haha. I fell in love with the drummer, drummer (supposed to sound like Che'nelle's song. haha.) ! He was freakin' awesome!! His beat isn't like other local music so I solute you for that. And I love Hujan's lead guitarist! So awesome too! I didn't know any of Hujan's song but I managed to sing the first line from the chorus. "Pagi yang gelap, kini sudah terang..." Thanks to Joyah and Amara for the assistance. haha. And yes yes, OAG was awesome!!! Radhi was like really hyper and vivacious and gave his all during the concert. Oh and he sindir Faizal Tahir about taking off his shirt case. hahaha. Lawak la. All in all, the concert was great! Except for some of the idiots who smoked inside the freakin' hall. Hello? Do you not have any freakin' brain? I tell you, along the way to the toilet, for a moment I thought I was at a fag fest. Pening sial.

[We were at the toilet coz some ho-hum band was playing and my eyelids kept dropping every few seconds so I decided to tag along with Amara and Agnes to the toilet. HANIF wasn't in the toilet with us]


After the concert we (except Amara coz she was freakin' tired but HANIF wasn't) went to Presint 9 for a super late supper. One of Hafiz's car window wouldn't close. Damn kesian okay. In the end, locking the gear was all he could do. *sigh* What a pity. I think we (HANIF was one of them) went back around 4++ am. I think. Not so sure about that.
And HANIF is still sick. Awww.....

p.s. Dy! Mi! I met Ibi and Losh. And as usual la... Ibi's poyoness has increased. *roll eyes*

0 comments: