Friday, March 07, 2008

Parse Error

Sup. I had in-lab assignment this morning and it was really really zha dao. OMG. I don't know and I don't care what you guys think but I tell you Syed and I were cursed. That's right. That freakin' computer was against us. We were being really nice to the computer and we didn't even torture it at all!!! Why oh why must you disown us??? Okay the problem was, everytime we wanted to run the program, some parse error will come out and always at the same freakin' place. A freakin' bracket. What's up with that bracket? Don't ask me, I have no idea!! And one time, the problem was line 14. And when we checked what was at line 14, there was nothing. Yes, NOTHING. Like, what's wrong with not typing anything there??? Gosh. Both of us were like siao lang already like really wanna die and extremely wu nai to the power of infinity and kinda like almost giving up. Towards the end of the session, we wrote our program EXACTLY like Agnes's and still, it wouldn't run. Like WT-freakin'-F!!?? It was totally the same!! How could it not run? Okay so, we removed the ';' and still got the same error. And then we put it back. And removed it again. Still, it wouldn't run. *sigh* We kept changing some stuff here and there till there was only 5 mins left and our tutor suggested that we just write down our solution and make the table manually, without the loops since there was no time. And so like a mad fella I typed out all the printf and scanf craps and made a table. When everything was perfect (at least that's what I thought), we tried to run the program, the same freakin' annoying error came out. We were like, that's it. Don't care. Zero pun zero la. Mampus kau la. When the tutor came to our table and checked our program (the one that's exactly like Agnes's), he said,"put a semi colon there". And when we did, surprise, surprise... The program was alright and we could run it. The only problem was, there was something wrong with the formula so we couldn't get the correct values for B. Syed and I were like shocked and stunned and [fill in the blank]. Like wtf. Earlier, I don't know how many freakin' times we tried running the program it wouldn't freakin' run!!!! OMG. I shall not sit there for the next in-lab. Freakin' spooky. Shiver me timbers! Arr!

0 comments: