Friday, February 02, 2007

Can you smell it?

Sup. Over the holidays my grandma came over to stay with us for a week and it was fun! She made lots of nice, yummy, finger lickin' fooooooood; donuts, 'pulut', buns with red bean and kaya filling, a corn cake, a brown color cake (don't know what it's called) and home made kaya!! I'm so missing those dishes... and the smell too!!




My grandma's home made kaya. Yummy!









The anonymous brown color cake












The super délicieux 'pulut'. My favourite!










The kostlich corn cake!










The processes in making the bun:






First, you shape it and put the fillings.









Then, you put it in the oven.




And, voila!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dy, ure making me hungry!!! Lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow i miss eating those small buns! ... i wish i had some

Nissa said...

ngahaha...

yinLing said...

lolx. see now u makin me wana eat ade. lolx. nice food. nex time learn n do some for me. thx. lolx.