Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New skin!! Ngahahahaha

Sup. As you can see, I've changed my blog skin!! What do you think? Special thanks too WAI LING (don't blame me, SIMEN started it. haha) for doing the HTML for me!! Xie xie! You better teach me man so that I can do it by myself. hahahaha. I'm so excited with the new skin. Next time if I get bored I can start changing my blog's skin. haha.

As for today, I didn't do anything much except that I helped my mom cooked. Oh yea. Planning to go shopping at KLCC tomorrow. Actually I'm still not sure. Planning to buy some CDs. Hmm... what CD should I buy? Panic! At The Disco or Nickelback or Avril Lavigne or ... any suggestions?
Me is very happy coz me blog skin is very the nice!! haha. Shit. I screwed my english. haha. Thanks darling for helping me!! See you soon....

0 comments: