Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sleeeeeepy...

Sup. It's 1.24 am and it's 4th March. Surprisingly, I TOTALLY FORGOT Ibi's birthday!! Ngahahahaha. Am I evil or what? Who cares. It's not like I purposely don't wanna remember it. It's just that I REALLY didn't realize that yesterday was 3rd March. And if it wasn't because of my best buddy a.k.a. Suzann told me on the phone about Ibi's birthday earlier 'today', I wouldn't have wished him just now. Too bad, you know that. Coz he didn't even wish me for my birthday last year. So he's even worse than me. Am i right? Whatever. Happy Birthday Ibi. And Dy, he's not my ex!! haha.

I didn't do anything much today. I just went to lepak/study with Blush Girl and Shorna. It was fun. We were studying probability and crapping about random stuff that popped-up in our brains. Test is on Monday!! Thanks for your help Shorna!!

Dy. Hope I'll do well this semester then, I can go to Cyberjaya then we can meet up easily before you go k? Oh and we're gonna go KTJ together someday k? I don't care. We will!!

I guess shit does happen huh? *sigh* I'm sorry about that Gil...

I'm sleepy but I don't wanna sleep yet. Wtf. Dy... wo xiang nian ni.... Muaxx!!

0 comments: