Friday, March 09, 2007

Que Sera Sera

Sup people. This whole week was... fast. Yea. Like, it's already Friday. Wow. Anyway, I had Prob and Stats test on Monday and it was okay... but I still think I screwed the paper coz after the exam, my friends were talking about the answers and mine was, uh... different. *sigh* Whatever. It's over.
It seems that this week, we 'sampat' people have gone totally 'sampat' everyday, everytime we see each other. And why is that? I don't know!! haha. See, even I have gone 'sampat' right now. I know why, coz we have lotsa stuff to do - tutorials, assignments, drama, etc. Oh and another reason. Coz this is our last semester and that would mean we wont get to see each other so often.




[Grace trying to look cool for KJ. hahaha]


On Tuesday, there was an earthquake in Indonesia and according to some resources, it seemed that the FBL building 'moved' a little. So our classes for that afternoon were all cancelled. Yeay! But actually not so yeay coz there's gonna replacement classes later. Damn.

Our english lecturer is really 'sweat'. Just yesterday he told us that our drama presentation will be on next Tuesday. -_- Great. I just had the first (maybe the last too) drama practise just now and all I can say is que sera sera.... If this is a competition we will probably get last place. haha. But who cares. I don't care. As long as we enjoy it and put our best to it right? Shit. I sound so... [fill in the blank]. haha.


And just to let you guys know that SIMEN, DARLING and BLUSH GIRL ARE GREAT '38' PEOPLE. See you on Monday. haha. I just realised that I don't have many photos of Simen. Must start taking before it's too late! hahahaha (evil laugh)


[Darling trying to act cute. haha]

Dy!! Erm... whose birthday is it today? =) Btw, I miss you!! Muaxx!!

0 comments: