Sunday, March 11, 2007

Movie Fever

Sup people. Guess what? On Saturday I went to MP to watch movies with karate peeps and I can say that it was F to the U to the N!! haha. First we watched 'Bridge to Terabithia' at 10pm and then at 12.25am we watched the 2nd movie entitled '300'. OMG!! I love '300'!! The guys' have eight packs!! Not six but eight!! Huit!! If you ask me which movie I like better between those two, I would say '300'. 'Bridge to Terabithia' is about what children think, their imagination and all that. I can say, it was just okay. And the ending was 'just like that'. I was like, "this is the ending?"
'300' was so cooool. I love it! It's actually related to history. According to legend, their valor and sacrifice inspired all of Greece to unite against their Persian foe, leading to the origins of democracy. Oh and there were lots of killings and blood and it was sooo cool to see how they fought. Impressionnant! You guys must watch!! haha. Dy, go watch!! hehe. It gives you semangat. haha.

*sigh* Can't go back this weekend coz there's physics test. Next week also cannot. Why must our tests be on a freakin' Saturday? Dear Mr President, answer me!! (like he can hear me?) -_-

Good luck for your drama presentation on Tuesday peeps!!

*Dy!! Thanks a lot!! Muaxx!!

0 comments: