Saturday, March 24, 2007

I have an ex-bf, a bf and a dead husband

Sup. Been kinda busy for the past one week coz of drama, assignments, mid-term exams, etc. Physics was okay and Applied Math was crazy. And English was... whateverrr.

Lets talk about drama. haha. Lots of funny stuff happened. Ah Hai became a lady with two big coconut-made boobs. Ken became a woman, wearing a jubah and a tudung. Wow. Jie jie became a devil ('zha dao') and a customer with a cute character (especially when he was 'shocked'). Simen was a kampung girl and wore a 'kain batik'. Blush Girl was a very-fierce-but-not-so-fierce lady. Nisha and Amara were good. Fung Liang's laughter was 'constant'. Jeffrey was a funny 'god'. Jason was a great actor. And Maxwell was ANNOYING. haha.

Anyway, my drama presentation was on wednesday and it was okay I guess. Lemme tell you a lil bit about it. It was about a guy, Datta who had a gf but she ran to Lamlam coz he had more money. Then they fought and Datta became a hunchback and worked as a frame maker. Then there was Omen. He wanted to frame a picture but unfortunately he died even before he could collect the framed picture. Then there was this young man who also wanted to frame a picture. While Datta was working on the young man's picture, don't-know-what spilled on the picture and so it was spoiled. So he took Omen's picture and modified it, making it similar to the young man's. In the end, the young man didn't notice the picture but he only noticed that the frame was different from what he wanted. THE END. Lame. I know.

So glad that it's all over now. No more practices. OMG. THE GIRLS came. THE girls came. Darling, Blush Girl, Simen, Amara, Nisha and Shorna (hers was right after mine so of course she HAD to come). OMG.

[these are my group members - Who-else, Wael (my dead husband), Tuntun (the 'zha dao' director), Tengteng (my ex-bf), Lamlam (my bf). they are nice people and very 'zha dao' =) too]

And they were bullying me even before I had to present it coz I spilled one TINY detail about what's gonna happen. Damn you people man. 'Xiao xing dian ar ni men...' haha. And the aftermath of my drama lasted till only-God-knows-when. -_- Despite all that, I was actually happy that they came coz they gave me more 'semangat' tho I was kinda nervous. And I couldn't stop laughing before the drama start coz THEY were doing stuff that made ME laugh. And now, coz of the drama, I have an ex-bf, a bf, and a dead husband. And THAT made me a widow too. Wow. Interesting eh? haha.


[this was the part when Lamlam and Nisnis were fighting for the lottery. swt]


Thanks for your support my beloved friends. Ngahahaha. Muaxx!!

Anyway, just a thought. I think, this drama thing has made us like, 'more-together'. You know what I mean? Like not close but like, after the drama thing we became more friendly. Wow? Whatever. haha.

*Ala... we didn't take group photo... =(
**Dy!! We haven't talked or chat for quite some time already. This is so weird right?

0 comments: