Saturday, March 24, 2007

A.M. to P.M.

Sup. On one fine, bright, friday MORNING, around 8 am, we walked all the way to fosee just to see this special drama presentation by this particular group. I wonder who? Unfortunately, after about half an hour or so, it turned out that it was supposed to be at 8 pm at NIGHT. NIGHT. NIGHT. NOT MORNING. Woke up at 8 am just for a walk? Right.... I didn't even sweat. By the way, uh... sir, do you have problem differentiating between DAY and NIGHT? If you do, I'd be more than happy to help. swt.

[the sweatest lecturer. He thinks he's a penguin. swt]



So, at NIGHT, we went to Ms Wai Ling's drama and it was hilarious and 'zha dao'. haha. Omg. It was simple but funny. I was so proud that I helped their group with the 'lighting'. haha. My job was just switching on/off the light. -_- I know. What a HAPPY group they are... So HAPPY. All of them are like BEST FRIENDS... Aww... *cough* Right darling? Anyway, we took LOTS of pictures. Not just ordinary pictures but mostly 'SAMPAT' pictures. Check it out. haha.



[Foo Cheng, Simen, Wai Ling]

[Darling and I. huahuahua...]


[I wonder why everyone's crackin' up? Can you spot IT? hahaha.]


[Ah... The PERFECT COUPLE. Lovely, just lovely!]


[Ah... Not to forget the HAPPIEST group amongst all. What a wonderful thing! *wink wink*]


[I don't know what caption to put for this. haha. OMG. It was soooooo HARD to take this picture. Remember?]

Drama was fun and now it's sad coz there's no more drama. WTF AM I SAYING? Forget it. I'm nuts. I can't seem to do chemistry assignment!! Hard... =(

0 comments: