Tuesday, April 03, 2007

............ especially for Ehuey

Sup. It's been so long since I last updated my blog. And thanks to Suzann for reminding me AGAIN. haha. Sorry la dy... Quite busy la. And even if I'm not busy, there's just nothin' to write about.
Guess what? Just had Prob & Stats 2nd mid-term test yesterday and all I can say is I'd be the happiest person on earth if I pass the paper. OMG. I couldn't do the last question though a lot of people said the last question was easy. And not to forget the famous question that everyone kept complaining about, Q1b. Damn man. So freakin' hard! Suddenly my probability was more than 1. WTF right? Confirm die liao. Oh and since I was very 'wunai' already during the exam, I counted the marks that I will lose and it turned out that I will still pass!! Good news eh? But that is if and only if I get all correct for the other questions. Hopefully. *sigh*
And Chemistry mid-term test is next tuesday. Die.

Two days ago was APRIL FOOL and guess what? I got fooled by two people. Swt. How the hell did that happen? haha. It's okay..... I already 'kenakan' you last year, Dy. And Ehuey, 'ni xiao xing dian ar'..... I will still see you next semester so.... we'll see.... *cough* DREAM *cough*

What else? Hmm... Oh yeah!! I'm so into chinese songs right now! haha. Thanks to Ehuey for sending them. haha. And thanks to Skype for your cooperation (Yahoo! and MSN can go 'long piak'). Ngahahaha. Dy!! I like these songs, 爷爷泡的茶 (Ye Ye Pao De Cha) and 星晴 (Xing Qing) by Jay Chou. Also, 懂了 (Dong Le) by Tank. There's another song by Tank but I don't really like. hehe. And the best part is that Ms Simen has created a newer and better version of the song Xing Qing especially for Ms Ehuey. It's hilarious! Check it out:

Original Version

shou qian shou
yi bu liang bu san bu si bu
wang zhe tian
kan xing xing
yi ke liang ke san ke si ke
lian cheng xian

Simen's Version especially for Ehuey

shou qian shou
yi bu liang bu san bu si bu
tiao zhe xia
kan xing xing
yi ke liang ke san ke si ke
shou zhai jian


Sze Mun is very bad right? hahahaha. But good la... At least there's entertainment so, I wont fall asleep in class.

I'm slacking... *sigh* Have to study!! I don't wanna extend my foundation year and seeing my classmates in Beta year!!

0 comments: