Sunday, April 15, 2007

Die...

Sup. I wanted to update my blog yesterday but the connection in EP sucks (as usual) so now I'm downstairs using the wireless connection, which is way way better. Ngahahaha. Anyway, had a physics test on Friday night and it was a disaster!! Really!! OMG. Like, the moment I saw the questions, all of the formulas in my head disappeared. I felt like crying!! Really!! This never happened to me before. Crap. Well, luckily I wasn't the only one who screwed the paper. A lot of people did. I'm sorry for what had happened to you Ehuey. Jie jie and I even had a bet that if either of us happens to pass the paper, one of us will have to 'belanja'. haha. I'm really very 'wunai' already. *sigh* Yes, I know it's over. I should forget about it and look forward. So.... let's concentrate on App Math!! Shit. I sound so semangat. Man, I still have the english academic writing to do. Hopefully can finish it all today. -_-

On saturday my parents came over!! OMG. I miss them sooooo much!! It was great to know that my sis and bro came along. My sis bought this new white jacket. It was so cool. And my bro changed his hairstyle. haha. Funny but okayyy. haha. We ate steamboat at Johny's JJ. I ate damn damn a lot!! But it was really fun. I mean like, I missed eating with my family. It's okay!! Just one more month to go!! Can't wait!!

0 comments: