Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Are you a doofus or what?

Sup. Yesterday night I was 'happily' doing the lab report when suddenly my computer lagged. All thanks to The Power Rangers. swt. Of all the times of the year, why now? I needed to freakin' copy the discussion part and all that. Okay, so after being so patient, it finally got okay and I was able to finish the lab report. Then I was listening to one of Vanessa Hudgen's song when one of my friend told me a very unexpected thing. I'm so sorry for what had happened. We go 'belasah' him surely bye bye already. OMG. People wanna sleep already okay, can you not spoil people's mood? Gosh. Bakka! And just to show how fast the news has spreaded, by today, almost everyone in the class know about it already. Honestly, can you not be so [fill in the blank]? *roll eyes* Whateverrr.

How should I start? Hmm... Okay, let's talk about FOOD. I'm sure everyone knows what porridge is. And do you know what it is made of? Well, I know that I know that but unfortunately, SOME PEOPLE don't. Aww... Poor thing. It's okay. People make mistakes and you LEARN from it. haha.
So, can anyone tell me what porridge is made of? I would like to ask Ms. Blush Girl. Is it
a) CHICKEN (can chicken 'transform' into porridge?)
b) OIL (can oil 'change' into porridge?)
c) BERAS (can beras 'tukar' into porridge?)
d) PAPER (can paper 'magically change' into porridge?)


Answer: BERAS.
p.s. Did you guess correctly Ms. Blush Girl? =) If you didn't, please see me tomorrow by the 'piak'. Hope not to see you there.


Oh and just a random question. How long do you actually take to comb your hair every morning before going to class? 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 minutes? I understand if you're going for a date or a prom or sumthin' similar but you're just going to class. Like, who cares. Hilarious.

Happy Birthday bro. You're 18 now. =) I will see you one fine day. Hopefully. Love you always.

0 comments: