Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday Gil!!!

Sup. Yes. As you can see, I've changed my blog's skin!! haha. I was really bored so... I decided to do this.
Anyway, it's 16th April and it is My Twin's birthday!! Happy Birthday Gil!! SO SO SORRY I WISHED YOU REALLY LATE. I wasn't aware of the time difference. I couldn't call you. I tried many times. You picked up once then don't know what happened. May your birthday this year will be a memorable one!! Happy Sweet 19!! OMG. 19 sounds so old. haha. OLD LADY. Do you realise you're the oldest among us four? haha. I'm so bad. Gil!! I miss you like hell!! Not like you're reading this but I just wanna wish you here!! haha. Have fun on your birthday and may all your wishes come true!! Muaxx!! Take care aight.


Oh and by the way, I just found out it wasn't you who picked up the phone. haha. It was some aussie guy. So 'malu'!!! Shit. It will never happen again. And thanks Suzann for giving me the ACTUAL NUMBER. haha. It was nice talkin' to you gil!! I really miss you so damn damn a lot!!

0 comments: