Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINALLY!!

Sup. I just read Yinling's blog. Waseh. I can't hold this much longer. Guess what? I'm FINALLY goin' back tomorrow (or today, since it's 1.03am already)!! Yeay!! I can't be too excited or you know what I mean. But how can I not be excited right? *sigh* Home sweet home, here I come. haha.

Anyway, these past few days had been fun and crazy coz of all the crazy and fun things I've been doing with my beloved classmates especially the girls. haha. Yesterday Szemun 'kena' with Hanpei, today Amara 'kena' with Jack. As for Ehuey, she's one special case coz she 'kena' with Jie jie EVERYDAY. haha. See, told ya. I pity you guys man. But hey, look on the bright side, there's ALWAYS entertainment for everybody (everyday)! Plus, it's our last semester together, so we really should make full use of the time that we sitll have since there's only one month to go. Love you guys!!

Oh and I almost forgot. Check this out.

[I'm sorry Amara, but this is just too tempting.]

Dy! Tell me if you're goin' KL okay? hehe. Muaxx!!

0 comments: