Friday, April 27, 2007

Back At Home... =)

Sup. I'm at home now. And it feels really nice to be back. I miss my second home, KLCC. haha. I went out with my mom (dad's working) today, ate pasta (fattening. but I don't care. haha), then just waste time walking around and bought a few stuff. Oh and there was this guys' fashion show and it was terrible. Like ewww. Really. First, there was NO ENERGY in them. Second, the guys were so not model-like. Like, come on, there are so many better looking guys out there. Okay, maybe I watch too much America's Next Top Model. Thanks to EP server. haha. But seriously, you'd say the same thing if you were there.
Oh and I helped my mom cook 'nasi goreng'. haha. Cut this and that, wash this and that, fry this and that and voila, a 'nasi goreng tuna' for three is ready to eat. It's been donkey years since I last cooked man. Yummy.

Oh I forgot. On wednesday (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong), two interesting things happened. Two MIRACULOUS things. Guess what? Nisha actually ate proper food which was 'maggi goreng' and Nisha 'exchanged' bags with Sze Mun which means Sze Mun wore Nisha's handbag all the way from PS to CLC. Wow right? I know. Totally. haha.

[look at that. she's eating it all by herself. you have to believe this]

[she looks so happy eating 'maggi goreng']
[She can be a model for Padini man... haha][different style of modelling. haha. geng le...]

[a model and two photographers - Ehuey & me. lol]

Shit. Suppose to be doing lab past year questions right now but I'm soooooo not in the mood. So in the holiday mood. Plus, my sister and brother are coming home tomorrow. Shit. Someone, psycho me!! Yinling.... teach me thevenin and norton's circuit after lab exam okay? Thanks.

And man... I'm so missing MiNiSuLa... =(

0 comments: