Monday, February 05, 2007

Scary + Freaky + (insert whatever you think is suitable)

Sup. The third semester has started for a week plus already but I'm still in the holiday mood. Shit la... This time there are more subjects and they are harder. I already screwed last semester's result. How ironic, two of my classmates got 4 FLAT. I mean 4! Damn. I gotta study more. Library, here I come. Ha, I wish. However, the lecturers are better this semester. Better as in, hilarious! And scary. Seriously. Lets see, the Probability and Satistics lecturer likes to do and say random things that will make you go 'ja dau'! Then there's this Physics lecturer who likes to call out whoever he likes, to solve a question on the spot and also, grade you instantly. Freaky! Same goes to the Applied Math lecturer that has been calling names alphabetically to answer questions. My turn was earlier this afternoon. Luckily my answer was correct. Thanks for the help, 'prince'. Not to forget the fact that my English lecturer looks like a potato. I'm so mean, I know. But I just can't help it. Oh and he kept calling my full name in the class till I told him not to, realising the fact that my full name is kinda long.
He was like, "Oh, I don't mind."
"Oh, she minds," Blush Girl answered for me immediately. Stunned, I just smiled and walked away. haha. Thanks Blush Girl. =)
He's a nice guy tho.

It's weird when a guy, who is your classmate, who hardly (I really mean HARDLY) ever talks to you, suddenly asked you to join his group. It's freaky. But, it turned out that he's a nice person after all. This have made me realise that I don't know a lot of people in the class. Pathetic. I know... And OMG. This semester is more scary compared to earlier semesters because the subjects are just so... scary. For me, that is. I trully hope I will do better this semester. I mean, this is my last semester in alpha year and that would mean I won't be seeing the faces I've been looking at for the last two semesters. I shall make full use of this semester by studying, lepaking and enjoying with my friends.

*Can't wait for Chinese New Year break!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol..
I know who's the nice guy that asked u in to the group. Lol! I know i know... ;p

Nissa said...

What are you talking about? lol. =p