Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Deepavali

Sup. Sorry this is kinda late but Happy Deepavali to my friends who celebrate. Finally I feel like updating my blog. So on thursday I went to OU with my sis and her bf and Ehuey at 3 something. When we reached we walked around for awhile then watched 'Stardust' at 5.45pm. Wohoo!! It was funny and zha dao and enjoyable although it was all magical stuff. So you people out there, don't hesitate to watch. After the movie we walked around and bought stuff that I've been wanting to buy. =) So basically yea. We walked around. And the funny thing is that OU is just isn't my hangout place so I really don't know the places there. So me and Ehuey, everytime we wanna go somewhere, we had to check out the directory thing or the information counter. Shit. So cacat. I know. I shall go there more often and 'learn' the places. lol.

[my sis and who-else waiting for the ERL]

[Ehuey and moi sampat-ing in the fitting room]

Oh by the way, check out whose shirt I'm wearing. I mean, it's mine but someone gave it to me. hahaha.

Oh and since it's Nov 11 now, happy birthday Yong. I know it's not 12am yet in Manchester but I don't care. And it's not like you read my blog anyways. haha.


*I have a dilemma. Or was it 'delimma'? hahahaha. Shit. I'm evil.

0 comments: