Sunday, November 25, 2007

That 70's Night

Sup. Sorry for not updating. Been kinda lazy and also busy and didn't have the vibe to blog.
Recent happpenings:
22nd Nov - Hamham, Ct & Pei ying's birthday
- RMMU 70's night
23rd Nov - Man mangkok & Chia hsien's birthday

Coming up:
Assignments and midterms and tutorials and tedious lectures.


So, Ehuey and I went to RMMU 70's night that day just to see our beloved friends who are also disc jockeys for the english slot. The whole event, I don't know how it went but I do know that the english slot performance was hilarious! haha. Especially Agnes, Danny and Hanif. Agnes and Danny were both bimbos *shiver* and Hanif was a gangster-wannabe. hahahaha. I mean like, Hanif? Gangster? You've got to be kidding me. Okay, I shall be nice. He looked 70'-ish. Duh. Everyone looked 70'-ish. I'll upload the videos later coz blogger is being a retard right now. I have a photo though. haha.

[at the beginning of the dance. Oh the song was 'It's gonna be me' by *Nsync]


And I love the new lecturer that teaches electronics II chapter 3!! He's sooo coooool and hao xiao and just awesome and not tedious (for once!). Come on man... He has a folder (or maybe folders. who knows) of jokes. Just jokes. The person I'm talking about is Mr. Gobbi with a double B!! He stressed us on that. Not kidding. He said, in exam, if we write his name with a single B he wont be correcting our paper coz there's another lecturer whose name is also Gobi. I hope I can do well for electronics II now. haha.

*Xie xie for the help Yinling.....

0 comments: