Sunday, November 04, 2007

Aidadadadadadada

Sup. I went to meet Aida at Midvalley on thursday and we had a freakin' awesome time!! OMG. She said I'm tall now!! hahaha. Nah. She said that coz the last time we met was when we were form 2 and I was still short at that time so of course I kinda grew a little and here I am! Not as tall as she is but I grew! haha. Okay, she still has that killer british accent. Wohoo!! We talked about almost everything!! But surprisingly, we talked most about guys. hahaha. And yes, we will meet up again!! =)

[me with aida]

Oh and before that, while I was walking around, I saw this mahjong set and it was sooooo tempting although I don't know how to play. YET. I mean it was tempting coz if I buy it then SOMEONE will have to teach me. hahaha. Yin ling, do you know who that is? haha.

And I was hoping to get MCR concert tickets that day but what do ya know... They only sell it at ONE UTAMA, The Curve, et cetera except Midvalley. wtf. Fine. I will get my ass there just for the freakin' tickets. By hook or by crook, I will make sure the tickets are in my hands at least a week before the concert!! Muahahahaha. Wow. I used a freakin' idiom. haha.

Oh and I saw A. Samad Said the very famous sasterawan!! OMG. Remember? I don't like literature that much but I admire him!! Thanks to one of his poem that we had to learn in form 1. I think. haha. I wanted to take a photo but paiseh la. hahahaha.

*shit. Can't upload photos now. I'll upload when blogger is not retarded. haha.

0 comments: