Thursday, November 15, 2007

Zhong Guo Hua

Sup. Yea I've been away for almost a week coz the blogging mood is just isn't there. And previously, I had nothing to blog about but now I do! haha.

Okay so... tutorials have started and I got Ms. Florence as my een1036 tutor and Mr. I-dunno-who as my een1026 tutor. They're both nice and humble human beings I guess. What more can I ask for? haha.
Lectures are okay so far except for electronics 2. I guess I'll be dead for midterm and final exams.
I know, I know... Don't give up. Pfft. Whatever.
I had DL1 lab on wednesday and it was... funny. haha. Coz I made a fool of myself by screwing up the ICs.

The most interesting event that happened recently was... The Mandarin Class on wednesday! haha. I was kinda (or maybe extremely) hyper that day. You can ask Ehuey. They showed this music video of S.H.E. singing this chinese song (duh). It was an interesting intro. lol. The tutors (including 38 Ehuey) were okay although some were [fill in the blank]. We were divided into groups of around 5 people but we were exceptional, thanks to Ehuey. haha. We are special people... You know what I'm sayin'? What can we say right, Joyce, Amara? hahaha. Shit. I'm crapping. So anyway, we learnt basic stuff and I think I'm getting the hang of the tones now. haha. Right ehuey? I'm ameliorating right? To shorten the whole thing, I had a lot of fun crapping and learning. Thanks to ehuey, amara and joyce for being boisterously fun. haha.

And the crapping sessions didn't just end there in the class, but also after the class while waiting for our sifu, Ehuey to have dinner with us. Amara started being all cartoonish and joyce, as her beloved twin joined her by being looney. In fact, I have proofs to show you guys. haha.


[presenting the twins doing the 'garfield face'. According to them la. haha.]

[Okay I dunno what face they were doing but they're so twin-ish. haha.]

Oh by the way, check out where the location of those two photos. Yep. FOE toilet. hahaha.

And recently I found out that many of my friends have blog too! Wow! haha.

Yesterday was Kausaliya's birthday. Happy birthday! Miss the naquiah times...
Oh and today's date is important coz it's Afai's birthday! haha. Happy birthday bai. Have a nice one.=)

0 comments: