Monday, February 04, 2008

02.02.08

Sup. Firstly, I'd like to dedicate this post to my beloved buddy who is in Madison right now. Happy Birthday Dy!!! Hope you had a great celebration!! Did you get any presents? It was nice talking to you that day... =) Hope uni isn't torturing you. How's work and everything? Hope everything's alright. I'll give you your present when I see you k? Keep in touch! Take care!! Muaxx!!


On that very day I went to One Utama to meet up with two of my long lost (lost? not so lost) friends - the lion and the tiger. It was really great to see them although Biing didn't grow any taller. haha. It's okay Biing coz no matter what I'm still shorter than you. hahaha. Okay so we ate at Secret Recipe and walked around till we almost die of boredom. My legs sent signal to my brain saying that they needed rest. And I wasn't alone coz not long after that my friend suggested that we have a drink at Starbucks. Unfortunately for us, Starbucks didn't wanna see us that day coz miraculously we couldn't find it. Mainly coz none of us knows the place very well. Every now and then we would check the directory for help. haha. Okay back to where I was, while we were looking for our dear Starbucks, we walked by The Coffee Bean. Guess where we're at 10 minutes later? Coffee Bean! haha. There, we continued reminiscing old times in KTJ. Man... it was awesome. I had an awesome time. Let's go out again before you guys go back to Aussie k?

0 comments: