Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Eat Yee Sang at Old Town

Sup. Yesterday night was awesome. We (me, ehuey, szemun, mamara, joyce, agnes, danny, hafiz, syed, zahier, hanif and hazlie) went to Old Town to eat Yee Sang!!! It was my first time eating that dish and I think it's yummy!! Yinling joined us a little later. Can say, she's the VVIP la. hahaha. First the girls arrived and we played card games, then when the guys arrived we played loads of sampat + zha dao + siao + zha dao + crazy + zha dao + wtf + zha dao games. Really siao okay!! Don't know what pak mat la, then mosquito , then shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot, who am I thinking of now (yinling's game =p) and something-plus-something-plus-something.-what's-the-answer game. You read the name of the games also you know those are zha dao games. haha. I had a fun time, I ate kostlich food and I laughed a lot!! haha. Yea. It was really awesome. I love you all!! =)



[Look at them. So busy preparing yee sang. haha. And hafiz tak sabar. He ate some already while they all were preparing. Tsk tsk tsk. Too hungry liao.]



[You see, everyone looked so happy. hahaha.]

[Giler ar Joyce. Giler lapar sialllllll. Look at her eyes and mouth. She looked barbaric. hahaha. =p]

[I think that time the yee sang finish liao, that's why agnes was eating the chopsticks. haih... Must go again la like this... =p]

[Everyone concentrating on the yee sang. haha.]


p.s. Yinling took 10 minutes to figure out the somehing-plus-something-plus-something.-what's-the-answer game. hahahahaha. =p

0 comments: