Sunday, February 03, 2008

Is it new year yet?

Sup. Yeppy yep yep I changed my blog skin!! FINALLY!!! God knows how many times I had to change the template coz blogger was being really retarded.
Anyways, new semester has just started and in my opinion the lecturers are more scary and the subjects are harder. I think. The scariest lecturer, who is (unfortunately) also my tutor, is the EEM lecturer. She's the freakiest living person I've ever met. Okay maybe she's not that bad but oh god. When she smiles, sometimes it's not the kinda smile where you can feel the warmth in the smile. It's the over friendly smile that makes you wanna run away. Her smile is soooo erm... smiley that it can mean something else which is erm... not good? Oh and not to forget her huge popping-out eyes. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. Creepy. Okay I shall stop talking about her now or I'll have a fat chance of passing this subject this semester and that is the last thing I want. Sorry madam/miss. Don't know whether she's married or not. haha.
Oh before I forget, during her tutorial class that day, I only breathed in one time, and out one time too. It was like being in a tension chamber. The worst thing is that I have to be in that tension chamber for this whoooooooooole semester. *sigh* Wish me luck.


I have a special announcement:

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR EHUEY!!! =p

0 comments: