Friday, May 02, 2008

Funny Shit

Sup sup. I bet everyone is busy preparing for finals eh? Hope everything's goin' great. So uh... good luck guys!! Nothing much happened lately but in a few days time, something's gonna happen. Wait. Actually two MAJOR THINGS are coming up which are on the 6th and 9th May. Hmm... As much as I want to remember those dates, I think I'll forget them. hahahahaha. *evil laugh* Forget about that. Lalalala.

So, I was youtubing a few days ago and I discovered something very funny. I was laughing my ass off. Not really, but yeah it was funny.



Oh crap. I just found a similar one except that this one is seriously more hilarious compared to the one above. The clip is short, but funnier. haha. I watched it like 3 times and I still find it funny. hahaha.




I know everybody's stressing out (including me) right now, so... here's a lil' something for you guys who don't really mind with violence. Some people might find it disturbing but I think it's fun. =)

0 comments: