Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I Got Tagged by a Pretty Lady

Tag oleh:

Pretty Agnes =p

Questions:

Currently - stoned and doing this thing
Current time - 10:44pm
Playing - East Coast Anthem by GC. DY!! Remember this song?? =)
Pending - Study

What's new? – My nails don't look like nails coz I 'tortured' them. haha. If you know me, you know la what I'm talking about. haha.

Real name – Erm... No need la. You guys know right... hahaha.

Nickname - nissa, nis, pendek, molly, kak, ah sa, sasa, sa, khai, ah khai

Married - No la. -_-" A very siao question.

Male/Female - *sigh* Another siao question.

High school - KTJ

College - MMU

Are you a health freak? - Sometimes

Do you have a crush on someone? – Right now? NO.

Do you like yourself? - Uh... Not sure about like. But I'm thankful with what I am today.

First
Surgery - Hey ag! Same la. I also cabut gigi!! haha.
Person you see in the morning - My sis =) =)
Award – *laugh silently first* Got... but not telling coz it's a stupid award.
Sports you join in – Erm... you guys know what sports I do la. haha.
Vacation - *recalling* I have to ask my parents but I think it was in Indonesia. Ah. Don't know.
Concert - MCR!! Ngahahaha.
Drink - milk? Milk.

I'm about to – die. Blame Algorithm.
Your future- I don't even know. I shall wait and see!
Want kids - Of course! If not there will be less blur people like me. hehe.
Want to get married – *nod*
Careers in mind – Uh... Can't think of any. Oh no! No career = moneyless. In the future, if you guys happen to see me sleep by the sidewalk, do say hello. *sob sob*

Which is better?
Lips or Eyes - Eyes
Hugs or Kisses - Both
Shorter or Taller - Shorter
Romantic or Spontaneous - Spontaneous
Sensitive or Loud – Loud!
Troublemaker or Hesitant? - Hmm... Hesitant. Whatever.

Have you ever,
Kissed a stranger – What? Siao. No.
Drank bubbles - hahaha. NO.
Carbonated drinks- Yes I have.
Ran away from home - If I did, I'd be homeless and moneyless and brainless and all-the-less-in-the-world.
Liked someone younger – yea. haha.
Broke someone's heart - I don't think so.
Been arrested - No...
Cried when someone died – Hardly. But that doesn't mean I'm not sad.

Do you believe in,
Yourself – erm... yea?
Angels - Yea.

Is there someone you want to be with right now? – Yea. misula!

tag:


.Dy!!
.Mi!
.Pitza
.Az
.Yinling
.Vicks!

Oh you guys don't have to do this if you don't want to. hehe.

0 comments: