Friday, May 09, 2008

Someone is OLD

Sup sup. Guess what guess what? Somebody's birthday is today... If you know already then good but if you don't, lemme tell you whose. It's Ehuey's birthday!!! Happy 20th Birthday!!! May all your wishes come true!! Someone's 20... someone's 20... haha. Okay okay. I shall not be evil. I love you! *vomit*
Anyway, since Szemun's birthday was a few days ago and today's Ehuey's birthday, we (ehuey, szemun, amara, yinling, me) celebrated their birthday at Alamanda's 'The Manhattan Fish Market'!! I tell you, it was sooo worthy!! I looooove their Fish n Chips. Deli-freakin'-cious!! Ch-ch-check out the photos. haha.

["Mereka datang, dengan lenggang lenggok nya..." haha. Okay, this was supposed to be a candid photo but you see, Yinling ruined it. haha. She's always ready for a snap!]

[Remember this? Last year we celebrated their birthday at Sushi King!! haha. Remember how we ate the cake?] [It looks good and it tastes good too!! Really. Go try go try! =)]

[Introducing the lovely VIP of the day, Kelly Chan and Jolin Lee. haha. ]

[Models of 'The Manhattan Fish Market'. They were hired as models the moment they entered the shop. haha. Geng right?]

[Us all being sampat! Thanks camera man. hahahaha. Yinling... I forgive you but I will get you someday... muahahahaha.]

["I say whoa, it's HOT in here. There must be HOT MAMAS in the atmosphere". haha. =p]
["Gendang gendut tali kecapi, kenyang perut suka hati". hahaha.]

0 comments: