Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pitza! The Tag I Promised You

Sorry to bore you guys. You can skip this. hehe.

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 2:19pm

Name: Nissa
Sisters: 3
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 5 or 6
Height: 152 cm I think
Where do you live: Right now? Cyberia
Favourite drinks: Plain water and orange juice
Favourite breakfast: Cereals!

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yea
Swam in the ocean: Yea...
Fallen asleep in school: A lot
Broken someone's heart: Don't think so.
Fell off your chair: not sure. Maybe once or twice. Can't recall. hehe.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Uh... no.
Saved e-mails: Yea... important ones.

What is your room like: rm... not so clean?
What's right beside you: My bed.
What is the last thing you ate: Magnum Almond! Yummy!

Ever had
Chicken pox: When I was really really small.
Sore throat: Don't think so.
Stitches: Yea on the head.
Broken nose: No...

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Half yes half no. Can't really say.
Like picnics: Yea...

Who was the last person
You danced with: LKW friends.
Last made you smile: Suzann.
You last yelled at: Blogger.com =p

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: What kinda like are you talking about? Oh wth. I like my sister and I talked to my sister. So yea. haha.
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: Nope.
Talked to an ex: Ew. No
Miss someone: No no. Not just someone. I'm missing a lot of people!!
Eat: Of course!
Best feeling in the world: After shaking hands with Marie Digby! =)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yea. My Jack and his crew! =p
What's under your bed: Luggage
Who do you really hate: Paris Hilton. haha.
What time is it now: 2:37 pm

Random:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: No.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Duh. You just asked me earlier.
Q: Do you want children: Yep yep.
Q: Do you smile often: Not so. Only when I have to.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Uh... Yea-no?
Q: Are your toenails painted: My nails are not pretty enough to be painted on.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: IKEA's. hehe.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Rockin' out. haha.
Q: I can't wait till: I go back home!!
Q: When did you cry last: Last week. I think.
Q: Are you a friendly person: I can be.
Q: Do you have any pets: I do I do!! hehe.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Don't know who that is also.

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Don't remember who I held hands with la...


Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes. If I'm really sleepy.


What are you doing right now? Doing this shit.


Have you ever crawled through a window? HAHAHA. Yea Pitza! Remember during fasting month in Naquiah? We tried to get into the tv room coz matron locked it! hahaha. *sigh* I miss those crazy times. haha.


Can you handle the truth? I have to right?


Are you too forgiving? *sigh* Sometimes yea.


Are you closer to your mother or father? Hmm... Both also same la. haha.


Who was the last person you cried in front of? No one.


How many people can you say you've really loved? Uh... Too many to count la.


Do you eat healthy? Not lately.


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Ish don't have an ex la!


Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yea. Few years
ago. I think.


How often do you go to church? Oh. Never. haha.


If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Myself.


Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Both.


Are you confident? Not so.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (1998, when i was standard 4)
1- Studying in SKPP2.
2- Wearing Puteri Islam uniform probably. haha.
3- Learning Kajian Tempatan.
4- Emo-ing. haha.
5- Falling asleep on the table during tuition at night.

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Clean the toilet.
2- Mop the floor.
3- Sweep the floor.
4- Clean my room.
5- Pack.

5 snacks I enjoy
1- McVities!
2- Any Gardenia bread.
3- Apple.
4- Nuts!
5- Cloret's Ocean Mint!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire (of course I would use it for donation and those stuff but I also wanna use them for these too!! hehe.)
1- Get a BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari. HAHAHA.
2- Get all the designers clothes! HAHAHAHA.
3- Go to Japan, Paris, China, Europe, UK, US, Aussie, Hawaii, etc.
4- Buy a freakin' mansion. *sigh* HAHAHAHAHA.
5- Get a RG350DX!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

5 of my bad habits
1- Torture my nails. hehe.
2- Add more scars on my face.
3- Procrastinate.
4- Being too BLUR.
5- Being too clumsy.

5 places I have lived in
1- My house in KL.
2- Cyberia
3- My kampungs!
4- Naquiah
5- Irinah! Wohoo!! haha.

5 jobs I've had
1- Student
2- Penganggur
3- 'Maid'
4- 'DBKL'
5- Blogger. hahaha.

'Infinity' people I tag:
I tag every single one of you who is reading this. hahaha. Padan muka. =p Lemme know if you're doing so that I can check it out. =)
But of course, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
Ehuey, Agnes, Hanif, Faiz, Kai, Yinling, and whoever feels like doing this tag.

0 comments: