Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanks For Coming Marié Digby

Sup sup. I know. I'm one crazy lady coz I went to see Marié (pronounced as Ma-ri-yey) Digby at One Utama yesterday when I know I have 'Machines' paper that I haven't studied, on Friday. Hahaha. But it's okay, coz after watching her amazing performance, getting a CD autographed by her, getting a huge free poster, talking to her, shaking her hand, I think now I'm more determined to study!!! Muahahaha. Yes I am more semangat!! And can you believe it? Yea I know you guys can but anyway, we (Ehuey and I) made friends with three people!! haha. How cool is that? Okay, okay. Don't wanna talk much coz I'm just so tres tres heureux and lost for words. I'll post a video of her performance but for now, just check out her gorgeous photos. *sigh* Oh and she's soooo niiiiiice!!! hehe.
[See, even during rehearsal she looks gorgeous. *sigh* Oh look at her height. She doesn't look tall here but she is.] [Marie did a contest on singing her song online, and these people, got second place worldwide. Wow. Malaysians are talented after all. haha. Malaysia Boleh! WTF.] [*sigh* There she is. She plays the guitar.] [She plays the piano.] [She has a smile that will make you go,"OMG. She's sooooo pretty!!!" Oh that guy's name is Lance Konnerth and he plays the electric guitar. Not bad looking eh? =p][She rocks the acoustic.] [She's nice and entertaining. You see, how cute is that? I love her boots!!! I want! haha.] [That guy is one of the DJs from Mix fm and the small girl is the winner for this singing competition and she won a freakin' awesome black acoustic guitar autographed by Marie Digby!! Arghh!! Damn kid, you're still small. Go study hard and gimme the guitar!! Muahahaha. No la no la. I'm not that evil okay... Congrats! *sigh* Look at her smile!!]

I learned a lot of things yesterday.

1. Don't always listen to hitz.fm but must listen to mix fm too. hehe.

2. Sometimes, when we do something good, we'll get something good in return too. Wait no. Sometimes we get better return. *sigh* =) Ehuey. *wink wink*
3. Don't be a coward and just do IT or you're gonna end up saying, "I should've..." for the next few years. haha.

4. Must take chances.
5. Must go to One Utama's Starbucks more often!! =D
6. It's okay to miss Baskin Robbins for Marie Digby. =p I mean like, Baskin Robbins don't go on tour and is always at the same spot.

7.
Marié Digby is so talented, humble, nice, friendly, dedicated, energetic, entertaining, gorgeous, tall and...... just simply awesome!!!!!!


*Thanks for grabbing the special pass EHUEY!!! Muaxx!! haha. *vomit*

0 comments: