Wednesday, July 11, 2007

5L Reunion

Sup. It turned out that I went for the reunion yesterday at LOTUS near KLCC. It was fun. Half of the class were there. But it would have been better if Suzann was there coz yesterday there was only Minila. Ah well, never mind. Hope I can meet up with you before you go to Wisconsin. Really dy. I wanna meet up with you coz I have your present. hehe. Yesterday was a hell of a trip.

It was a good thing that our electronics class finished half an hour early, around 5.30pm coz I got to go back and get my things for the reunion. The bus finally arrived after having to wait for 15 long minutes. It was kinda scary coz the taxi drivers were having queer looks at me. At Putra Central I got into the ERL train to KL Central, after I had mistaken Salak Selatan for KL Central and after waiting for another half an hour for the next train to KL Central. Stupid announcer. Anyway, then I took PUTRA to go to KLCC. I arrived at KLCC at 9 sumthin' pm, bought the ink for my printer, and walked all the way to LOTUS, only to find out that I could have stopped at a station situated just behind the LOTUS place. =.=" Exercise is never a bad thing right? haha. First of, met Lala and the rest of the people there - Alan, Hilman, Ibi, Mook, Gori, Misha, Alia, Mimi, Teck Hock, Mashi, Pachi, Wee Peng, Jackson, Yong, Khoo, Chia Hsien, Ikhwan, Panjang, Kevin, Vernon, Afiq and Nik. That's all, I think. Sorry if I left out any names. We updated each other with stuff. We lepak-ed and talked till around 12 sumthin' when some of us went to Bangsar, some went back (like me).
Okay, this is funny. There were six people so we had to cram ourselves in the car and Hilman wouldn't stop complaining and Alan was shouting songs. First Lala sent Hilman home and then Alan and the rest drove (it's a miracle that I'm still alive. hehe) me back to Cyberjaya. Thank you guys (Alan, Lala, Hilman, Alia and Gori) for sending me back and getting lost on the way back. Sorry!!!! I will tell those idiots to put more sign boards. Love you guys mucho!! Thank God you're all save and found the way back!! I got back at my place 1 sumthin' and slept at 2 sumthin'.
So the conclusion is it was a great gathering.

*Dy!! Really wish you were there at the reunion. Hope to see you soon!!
**La!! Love the bag!! Thanks so much!!
***Maimunah!! You better call if come to KL again okay? Don't lansi2!!

Take care you guys! Muaxx!!

0 comments: