Friday, July 20, 2007

Almost Everyday Go Out

Sup. On wednesday after the PEM mid-term test which was not as hard as I thought it would be, we (Szemun, Ehuey, Yinling, Ma'ara and I) went to Old Town (again) to 'celebrate'. haha. It was really fun. We crapped a lot. Usual and random stuff la.
[Ma'ara acting cute. haha.]

And this time I ordered Ice Fire Polo Bun and Nanyang Kopi O!!! Wooohooo!! Me lovey! It was superb! Szem
un!! I don't care I'm gonna order that Ice choc drink you guys ordered that day. If sweet also I will still finish it. I'm gonna try all of the drinks there. muahahahahaha.

[Ape jelir2 lidah? Ingat comel ke? KJ suka aku tak suka. haha.]

And about that PEM test, it was my bad that I didn't really study and although a lot of people say that paper was darn easy (including me), I couldn't really answer all coz I wasn't sure of how to solve them. Padan muka me. I guess I gotta study more for the coming mid-term test.


Today, we went to JJ which is situat
ed in Sri Kembangan for dinner. Well, honestly I think the Sushi King in Melaka serves us better compared to here. Probably coz there isn't many people so erm... you know... like they don't do work like fast or efficient. You know what I mean? Whatever. haha. I'm crappin' already. This time, my sis joined us instead of Ma'ara coz she had to go back to Kedah for her check up thing. Hope all is well. OMG. You know, I have a problem deciding where to eat. It's like a syndrome. haha. This is really true and it is based on experience. Even when I'm with my parents, I'd tell them, anywhere is okay. I dunno, I guess I just can't decide. Same thing happened just now. First I said sumthin' about Kenny Rogers and so we headed there, then suddenly changed my mind, and we stood in front of KR deciding where to eat till my sister mentioned Pizza Hut and just as we were about to enter, suddenly someone said Sushi King. And yea. At last, we ended up eating, crapping, laughing, sampat-ing and more at Sushi King.
[My sis's food. She ordered the set one.]

Looks like we just love to walk around. Zha dao right? Daih ga jie!! Xie xie for driving us there and back home!!

[Well, what do ya know? They're BFF. haha.]


[With Yinling and Szemun. =)]


*Szemun, Ehuey, Yinling, sorry for spoiling your plan.
**Dy!! We really gotta meeeeeeeeeet. muaxx!!

0 comments: