Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm back... haha.

Sup. Guess what? I'm not gonna have internet connection for another one month. How bad is that? I might be dead by then. I'm exagerating but really, it's kinda hard to check the mmls, bulletin, my emails, you know what I mean? Gosh. In case you guys are wondering, now I'm at the library using the internet. hehe. It's fast but I mean, do you expect me to go to the library everytime, which is like 15 mins walking distance? It's really 'ma fan' you know? *sigh* Ah well, I guess I'll just have to get used to this.


Do you guys realise sumthin'? Yesterday's date was 07 07 07. How cool is that? =)


I have lotsa stuff to write about but the library is so darn cold that it has abandoned my hand from typing 'smoothly'. Damn. And there are times when you just don't feel like typing so much you know? Like right now. Bad timing. haha.


Oh and just now my sis, her friend, yinling and I went to Alamanda!! Wohoo!! Went around 2pm and got back around 10pm. It was tiring but fun!! =) It was nice hanging out with you yinling. Cheer up okay? Take care.

There's class tomorrow. =( *sigh*



*Dy! I'm sorry about what happened. Everything will be fine. Take care k? Are you coming for the reunion?

0 comments: