Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kek's Birthday!!

Sup. Today is 25th July and it is my sis's birthday! Oh and so is Afiq's birthday. I haven't wish him though. haha. Anyway, yesterday around 10.45 pm we went to Old Town to join my sis and her friends to celebrate her birthday. It was fun. I mean I had a lot of fun crapping, laughing, zha dao-ing and just 38-ing. haha. We sang birthday song 2 times before and after 12 am. So, total, we sang 4 times. You know, even other tables sang along. lol. That was really surprising. haha. I think the next time Old Town people see our faces again, they'd shoo us away. haha. Yea so that was it. Yinling, me, Siemen, Ehuey were there except Ma'ara coz she wasn't feeling well. Eat medicine la Ma'ara!!
Gonna upload photos in the next post coz I don't have all of the photos right now. Ehuey, when are you gonna gimme the photos huh?

Gosh. Don't know what's up with me. This week I feel damn darn fuckin' lazy, tired and sleepy (Yinling, sorry for the swear word. Can't help it). Seriously man, I'm not kidding. Everyday I plan to study but always end up sleeping. Shit. I can't keep goin' like this man. Like I have 3 mid-terms next freakin' week. I'm soooooooooo slackin'. I'm so slacked already and now I'm like beyond slacked. Someone heeeeeelp. Actually it's no biggy but of course it just annoys me that I haven't start studying. I know I know, then study la right? Yea will do. Gotta fight against my half-opened and stoned freakin' eyes. This sucks man. Psycho me!! *Arrghhh!!!* Ah well, I just think that my brain needs some psycho-ing to be done. lol.

0 comments: