Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finally!!

Sup. Today sumthin' has changed the day and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and for eternity. haha. I'm exagerating. Guess what that sumthin' is? It's the thing called INTERNET!! Muahahaha. After a month plus without internet, finally everything was set up today. And voila! I feel like giving a speech. lol. *cough* Firstly, I would like to thank the tmnet people for setting up the phone line and the modem and all that crap though I won't deny that you guys suck at setting the time to come to set up the stuff. Like they will call you to tell you that they're in front of the door of your freakin' apartment. Wow, what an 'early' notice. Zha dao! One time, both my sister and I were having classes and she had to go back just to let the guy set up the internet thing. *sigh* I'm just so glad that it's all over now!!! Wohoo!! Ok now I gotta study for the engineering math mid-term on wednesday. Shite. I can't integrate nor differentiate!! My brain is like so 'karat' man. This is chronic man!!! Well, that's all for now. Good luck for the paper guys.

By the way, just now my sister, simen, ehuey and I went to Old Town for dinner. lol. It was fun and I just love the food there though the coffee was kinda too sweet. I shall take 'kopi o' next time. hehe. We lepak-ed and siao-ed till 10pm coz we had to wait for the rain to 'convert' itself to drizzle.

0 comments: