Saturday, July 28, 2007

Don't Lie To Your Mom

Sup. Next week I have 3 freakin' mid-terms. Siao. Hope I wont fail any of 'em. Anyway, just wanna share sumthin'. I found this on friendster. It's hilarious. Not like REALLY funny but yea. Just read up. Whatever.


Mom comes to visit her son Hardeep for
dinner...who
lives with a girl roommate Sunita.

During the course of the meal, his
mother couldn't
help but notice how pretty Hardeep's,
roommate was. She
had long been suspicious of a
relationship between the two, and
this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while
watching the two
interact,she started to wonder if
there was more
between Hardeep and his roommate than
met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Hardeep
volunteered, "I know
what you must be thinking, but I
assure you, Sunita
and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Sunita came to
Hardeep
saying, "Ever since your mother came
to dinner, I've been unable to
find the silver chutney jar.

You don't suppose she took it, do
you? "Well, I doubt
it, but I'll email her, just to be
sure."

So he sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother, I'm not saying that
you 'did' take the
chutney jar from my house, I'm not
saying that you
'did not' take the chutney jar. But
the fact remains that it has been
missing ever since you were here for
dinner.


Love,
Hardeep


Several days later, Hardeep received
an email from his
Mother
which read :

Dear Son,
I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep
with Sunita, and
I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep
with Sunita.

But the fact remains that if she was
sleeping in her
OWN bed, she would have found the
chutney jar by now.


Love,
Mom.


Lesson of the day is

Don't Lie to Your
Mother.........especially if she is
Punjabi!!!

0 comments: